Friday, February 18, 2011

Who is this Girl?

When I saw this girl for the first time on floor exercise, I didn't think that she was that Powerful. But then I saw her on beam. She had a scary fall on the second day of competition, but on possibly the highest arabian that I have ever seen. And then she dismounts with the best and highest ariabian double front dismount, I'm actually convinced that she could be the first person to even perform an arabian double front in the piked position! And then I saw her bars. She needs to clean up her feet and toes, but does an amazingly beautiful Ricna into a high and floating pak salto. But she only does a 1.5Y, and I think that she could do a DTY though. This girls' name is Kennedy Baker, and she goes to Texas Dreams, obviously in Texas! Here are some videos of her routines at the 2010 Jr. Nationals. 
Beam


Bars



Vault



Floor

No comments:

Post a Comment