Thursday, February 17, 2011

Welcome to my new Blog!

Hi! So I have been thinking about making my own blog for quite some time now. I always go on to everybody else's blog to look at new Gymnastics results, updates, or even there opinions. And I figured that since I'm so dedicated to this sport, I should make my own blog! I started to get serious about my gymnastics when I saw Nastia Liukin at the 2008 Pacific Rim Championships. I had of course seen the Olympics, but I had no idea their were other competitions. So I fell in love with the sport. And when I found out that you could look up gymnastics videos on YouTube, I was ecstatic! My first ever favorite gymnast was Anna Pavlova of Russia. And Russia, in my opinion, still have the best gymnasts. And then I found out about the Ukrainians and Belorussians and so on. Since then I have been in love with my Eastern European gymnastics. But I do love all gymnastics of course! I have a YouTube account, I am europegymfan123. I don't post videos, but I do go on everyday and favorite new and exciting routines. I will try to post as much as possible and I hope that you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment