Thursday, September 1, 2011

I'm Back!

Hey everybody, I know that I haven't made any posts for over a month but I have been getting more free time which allows me to start blogging again! First of all I would like to mention Rebecca Bross's injury. I was watching it on T.V. and I started to cry when she started to cry:( I hope her a very quick recovery so that she can come back stronger than ever. Also, USA Nationals was a freak show they have so many falls! and the Russians are back! After the fall of Mustafina and with Komova not being in the best shape of her life, they looked like they were out of the running for the team title. But after I saw videos from the Russian Cup, those girls are looking strong! Even Viktoria Komova. We will be seeing Vika and other world team member Maria Paseka later this month at the Ghent World Cup along with the Diana duo, Stepanova and Sapronova. So we will see how much the Russians have improved since the Russian Cup. Below will be a link to International Gymnastics Magazine Online so that you can see the entire participant list. The Romanians were suppose to go, but once again, B&B have pulled out of the world cup:( I am so excited to start blogging again so please check in regularly!

IG- http://www.intlgymnast.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2732:top-gymnasts-face-pre-worlds-challenge-in-ghent&catid=2:news&Itemid=166

No comments:

Post a Comment